“There is… another trait which not only delights our heavenly Father’s heart but also reflects that heart, and that is the generosity of giving.”
Loving generosity is at the heart of God
Loving generosity is the heart of God’s people
If you are part of the church family, please...
- Give regularly
- Review your giving annually
There are three broad areas where our money is spent:
There are 2 main routes for giving:
- Directly to St John’s Parochial Church Council (the elected church council, PCC)
- to The Newland Christian Trust (TNCT)
For more detail on how the money is spent, and how to direct your giving please
download a booklet giving more detail on giving.
Giving in 3 simple steps
1. Prayerfully review your giving and decide how to direct it.
3. If you are using online banking, set up the new or revised standing order.
The treasurer may contact you to complete addition information and a gift aid declaration if appropriate.