Prayer Week and Gift Day
We will be holding a Week of Prayer for the building project from 25 - 30 June. This will culminate in a Gift Day on Sunday 1 July.
Prayer diary 25 - 30 June
|Mon 25||9-9.30 am||Children and Family work (in Church)|
|Tues 26||11-11.30 am||International work (in Church)|
|Wed 27||8-9pm||St John’s, Riverside and St Faith’s (in Church) - repeated on Thursday|
|Thur 28||10-11am||St John’s, Riverside and St Faith’s (in Church) - repeated from Wednesday|
|Thur 28||7.30-8 pm||Students and Teenagers (NCC)|
|Fri 29||12.30-1 pm||Newland Christian Trust and Seniors (NCC)|
|Sat 30||8.30-9.15 am||The Building Project (NCC)|
Please continue to use this diary over the coming weeks and months to pray for the ministry of St John’s, Riverside and St Faith’s.
A booklet, with details of specific issues to pray for, will be available shortly.
Please pray for the project:
- Give thanks for God's provision of this building and for his timing.
- Give thanks for the monies received so far, for the generous donations which enabled us to buy this building and pay the professional fees to date, and pray that funds will be provided to complete the work.
- Pray for wisdom for those making decisions about what to cut from the plans to remain within budget.
- Pray for the work of the architects, the engineers and all those who will undertake work on our behalf, and for the selection of the building contractors.
- Pray that, when completed, the building will be well used and will bring glory to God.
- Pray that, until the conversion is completed, we will be able to accommodate our overflowing meetings safely and practically.
- Prayerfully consider how you can help.